Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!



D. and I are bah-humbugging Valentine's Day, but I was inspired to write a quick note about it when I saw Alice Q. Foodie's latest blog entry:

Alice Q., Red Velvet Cupcakes, and Valentine's Day

I noticed she linked to Dorie Greenspan's blog, In the Kitchen and On the Road with Dorie. I didn't know she had a blog! I'm so excited because I love her book Baking With Julia (on loan from the library of Mom). I'll have to start baking from the recipes and posting about it.

3 bites:

Anonymous said...

OMG I ate 9 red velvet cupcakes today. NINE.

Worth it.
<3 Carol

Meandering Eats said...

C-Bear!! So good to hear from you! I can't believe you ate NINE red velvet cupcakes. While I agree that it's totally worth it, I wonder if your innards are dyed an obnoxiously bright red right now. :) Don't worry, I didn't approve all of the comments you left. ;)

Alice Q. Foodie said...

9 red velvet cakes!!! Wow. I am in awe - but I don't even want to think about what must have happened the next day!

3 bites